Monday, March 5, 2012

The Bad with the Good...

It has been brought to my attention that someone continues to try to undermine my work in Odessa.

Shortly after my return I was informed by my friends in Odessa someone was contacting them telling strange lies about me. I know who this person is. He isn't well. I think this guy truly means well. But because of certain conditions isn't fit to make proper judgments.

I of course contacted all evolved and put the whole thing to rest. No real harm done I thought. Now I have been shown where my name is being trashed again. Seriously... where do people get this stuff. I think the latest fabrication is that there is a restraining order from one of the Guzik girls on me. If the insinuation were not so serious this would be funny. The Guziks and I maintain our professional relationship. I think the world of the whole family.

To my fans. Do not come to my aid on message boards. Simple direct my attention to any conversations about me. I will take care of it. The more public the argument the more it hurts the cause of working with quality talent.

To whoever continues to attack me... Please stop. I assume you have an interest in the models. So do I. I have a stellar reputation that I have built over the past 15 years. I am professional. I am responsible. I don't know of any model that would claim otherwise. This includes Karina, Taya, Sherri and Brittany. AS well as scores of other models I have worked with over the years.

I am so thankful for those that are interested in my work. I am pleased to be able to work with models that interest their fans. But fantastic claims don't do any of us any good.

Please don't harass the models. It makes my job infinitely harder and it causes the models undue stress. Also... if someone doesn't like my work just let that go. Do not make excuses for it. Don't defend me on message boards. Arguing on the Internet is rarely a good idea because there can be no winner. Only losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment