Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just like October... it comes down to the wire.


I know why so many photographers refuse to work with young models.

I know.

Here we are weeks from shooting and models that you have spoken to 10 times just fall off the face of the earth.

I'm going crazy!

I know that in other parts of the world business is done differently. But my Odessa contact is as professional as anyone I have ever dealt with in the US. It's just young models. 3 weeks til the shutter snaps and I have to track them down and beg them to answer simple messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These photos better look like god-damn Herb Ritz and Ellen Von Unworth had a baby that married Sante D'Orazio and that kid studied under fucking Bruce Weber!!!!!!

I'm going to have a drink now...

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you best of luck. I hope you have everything running smoothly now.

    ReplyDelete