Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Need YOUR HELP... Free Stuff

The first fan to give me a solution that works gets the next 4 eBooks for free!

Vol III is ready.

I need a digital content download solution like e-junkie or payloadz that doesn't involve me having to do anything with PayPal.  NO PayPal.

You find me a way to upload the content and sell it to my patrons without the use of either PayPal or having my own merchant account and you get the next 4 eBooks for free.

Contact me via the website.

www.photo-journey.biz


2 comments:

  1. Have you looked at solutions like http://www.bluemelon.com

    I admit the site looks a bit rough, but I've seen people using there services to sell pic sets.

    They take care of the transaction aspect so you wouldn't need to deal with a merchant account on your end.

    ReplyDelete