Sunday, April 7, 2013

With the good comes the bad.

Fixed:

EDIT:  I will no longer be working with payloadz.  An alternative has already been found.  Stay tuned.

I have NO idea why payloadz has me shut down right now.  It took me a couple of days to figure it out.

But purchases have been suspended.  I've got a ticket into them now.  If we can't resolve whatever issue they think they have... I will of course move the files quickly to another service.

Easy Peeze Lemon Squeezy

I just need your patience.

Here is a teaser for the next update.




10 comments:

  1. a method of selling decidedly unpleasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know if this set has color photos or if it is all in black and white. I saw the blur preview of your book and in one page it shows a pair of photos of this set but in color. I am interested in a color version of this set so I would like to know about it. Thanks in advance

    Sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there were originally in color.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if I purchase the set I will get a colored version of them right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. They will be just like pictured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the deleted coments, I am bad at english

    Ben, couldn´t you offer me a colored version of it please? I really like to have it but I don´t like black and white photos. Ben, If you still have the original colored ones please, let me buy a colored version

    ReplyDelete
  9. contact me via Tatiana's website.

    www.tatianageorge.com

    ReplyDelete