Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gone for too long.

Sorry for the long delay.

The only thing I can tell you is that I have had "computer problems" and thank GOD for back up hard drives.  The rest "classified".

But... in few days... updates will resume.  More Tanya, More Karisha, More Veta, more new models.

I'm getting into Polaroids.

Soon you will be able to order one of kind pieces of art from some of your favorite models.   An artistic show piece you can be proud of and hold in your hand.  I just bought a Polaroid Conversion camera that has some very cool features not available to the common Polaroid Land Camera.   I am very excited about this.

I'll be flying back to the Ukraine soon.  Some of you have expressed an interest in helping the models in the Ukraine.  Great!  Their economy can use all the help we can muster.

Experience has taught me that disclosing the who, when, and where is a bad idea.  So that's about all I can say about the trip at this time.

Updates for photos and videos should resume in about one week.


No comments:

Post a Comment