Sunday, September 27, 2015

Cali Skye is Back! Unedited sets on sale to limited customers.

I have the great honor of being the first photographer to work with Cali Skye since she returned to modeling.

Cali's 18... and it shows!

The edited sets will be sold later at a not yet disclosed website.

You can pay me using Square Cash.  Sign up HERE and you will get $5!   And I will get $5!


The unedited sets are available to all the customers who bought something from me in the past 2 months.  Yes... this is non nude work.  And YES... it's the Cali Skye version of "non nude"....  that barely can be called NN. 

There are two sets over 100 photos.   Each set is $20.

The rest of her fans who have not be a recent customer will have to wait.

Contact me at bencook 2   (at) gmail   .com  


You can pay me using Square Cash.  Sign up HERE and you will get $5!   And I will get $5!



3 comments:

  1. Glad to see her back but why do all of your models always look drugged or bored out of their skulls? I want to see these beauties smiling! I want to see that twinkle in their eyes as they enjoy every breath of life. Just do a google image search of Japanese idol Yuko Ogura and you will see exactly what I mean. I like the 'heroin' look from time to time, but not ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feed back! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know your opinion.

    I think one of the reasons is that this was Cali's FIRST shoot in 3 years! As for all of my models having that "dead pan" look... I guess you have to blame me on that. I have always had an affinity for something other than ear to ear smiling. I also hate studio lights... which is why so many people complain about too many shadows.

    Regardless... I appreciate your input.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself like the softer lighting. It is different, but in a good way in my opinion. Looking forward to when I can purchase these sets of Cali. Thanks Benjamin for bringing back one of my favorites!

      Delete