Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New way to buy Cali Skye....Tatiana Georgieva Video NEW NEW NEW!

You can pay me using Square Cash.  Sign up HERE and you will get $5!   And I will get $5!

I was trying to make this exclusive to old customers... but many really old customers have come back to me... some from way back who bought original Marie Guzik stuff.

So here is what we are doing.  If you are an old or new customer contact me.   If you have not purchased anything from me recently you can purchase something NOW.  Might I suggest you buy my newest video!!!


Tatiana Georgieva, Olia, and Daria from Benjamin Cook on Vimeo.

It's 5 mins long!  And best of all it contains 3 models!   The Tanya footage is the very last thing I have to release of Tanya.  It was always to short to be a stand alone video...   So I combined it with two of my favorite models.   You get Tanya Georgieva, Olia and my new favorite girl in the Ukraine... Daria.    You can find more Daria at GeorgeModels.com or I have tons of sets of her also for sale.  As well as Olia sets.  And... you can find Olia at GeorgeModels.com .

When last I spoke with Tanya she was figuring out money transfers and final site modifications.  It's still going to be a bit longer.  But I promise you she is working on it.  She just wants to own and operate every last bit of the website.  Good for her.  That new website will be at George-Mag.com

My email is in the post below if you have questions or want to make an order.

You can pay me using Square Cash.  Sign up HERE and you will get $5!   And I will get $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment