Friday, July 8, 2016

Here it is... TaoZips.biz old favorites, new sets, new videos, remastered old videos, old sets... and NUDES

TaoZips.biz is the sales companion site to TAOofBEN.com .   TaoZips features all of your favorite models like Emily Bloom, Veta Antonova, Karisha Terebun and of course Tanya George.

This site will also feature a bit more risque content!  Yea!

Some of the younger models will not be on the site for obvious reasons.  If you want to purchase sets of say... Nina Bondarenko... you will need to contact me directly.  Both websites facilitate contacting me.

I'm reworking old videos that were made before I knew what the fuck I was doing with Adobe Premiere and I'm putting together new videos.  In the reworked videos I'm trying include some new footage.

There will be old sets, new sets NEW video and nude sets.  I will continue releasing my collection of anonymous nudes.  These are all of the models you love that agreed to do nude work, but anonymously.  No, I won't tell you which model is which.  True fans might figure it out however.  But I won't confirm or deny anything.

Most importantly I've listened to your requests as fans... this site is membership based!  Not a per download site.  $24.95 gets you everything on the site and weekly updates.  You can't ask for better than that.  The content will rotate every 90-ish days.  That's right.  Joining once will not get you everything.  I'm not an idiot.   You will need to retain your membership at least a few months out of the year to get most of the catalog.



I'm headed to Europe soon for new content.  I'm sure you will like what I've got planned and WHO I have it planned with.

Go join now!  www.TaoZips.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment