Thursday, February 9, 2017

Bryn Fabbri joins us at TaoZips!

www.TaoZips.biz

I had a chance to work with Bryn Fabbri this weekend. She's quite amazing. She also goes by Sheridan Rhode.


Bryn and I shoot a very cool video. I didn't want to do the same thing over and over. I wanted something different. So we put our heads together and created, I think, a fun little video short. It's also very sexy. Bryn's body is heaven!


We did run short on time... and I wish I had two days to shoot this because there are two shots I'd love to redo. But... alas... it is what it is.


We've got some cool music, my trademark, and a beautiful model. This one's for FREE.


ENJOY!

See MORE of Bryn Fabbri at https://www.instagram.com/brynfabbri/

Bryn Fabbri stars in The Business Meeting from Benjamin Cook on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment